How can I change the VAT part of invoices?
To have an invoice show e.g. the Australia specific GST instead of VAT, go into System > Settings > System Customization > HTML Templates. Add a template, call it 'Invoice' and select 'Invoice Template'. Click on 'Edit Content' next to the newly created invoice template. Scroll down to line 223 which should say
<p>V.A.T @ :</p>. Replace the 'V.A.T' with e.g. 'GST' and then save the changes.
If you correctly set up your tax settings in System > Settings > Accounting Settings > Tax Setups, the changes you made to the invoice template will show up in invoices from now on.
How do I Include Lesson Hours and/or the Number of Lessons on my Invoice PDFs?
- Go to your HTML Templates, for general information about HTML Templates, follow this link.
- Create a New Template for Invoice PDFs and/or Edit the Content of an existing Invoice PDF.
- At the point in the HTML at which you want to display this lesson information, enter one of two (or both) following variables:
- For lesson hours enter the variable:
- For the number of lesson enter the variable:
- Save this template and this information will now be available on your regenerated invoices!