How do I use Apple iCal with my TutorCruncher calendar?
To subscribe to your TutorCruncher calendar on your apple calendar, open the calendar app on your apple device and follow these steps:
- In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the web address of the calendar listed on the TutorCruncher iCal feed page, and then click Subscribe.
Give the calendar a name using the Name field and choose a colour from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account.
- To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the “Auto-refresh” pop-up menu.
Click OK. To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose Edit > Get Info.
How do I use Google Calendar with my TutorCruncher calendar?
Open your Google Calendar and follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, shown on your TutorCruncher iCal feed page.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar.
The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.