It is the beginning of the month again, which means that you probably can’t wait to read about all the improvements and other updates that have been made to TutorCruncher in the month of March.
As you most likely expect from us, we have made some neat changes to the software to make your lives easier. So without further ado, let’s dive right into it!
Use GoCardless in Canada
We have a very exciting update coming up for our Candian users, GoCardless in Canada. At this moment, Canadian agencies are only able to take credit/debit card payments (via Stripe). Direct Debit payment via TC isn’t available for our users based in Canada yet, but not for long.
GoCardless in Canada is currently in beta phase and is being tested by a few of our most loyal user. Our Canadian clients will be able to take payment via direct debit, anytime soon!
Color Picker Improvement
Another update is the improved color picker. Instead of using a Hex Code when you want to change the color of a Job or a user, you are now able to select your color out of a neat color choice menu.
Besides the bigger changes, just like in other months, we have also done some smaller changes. Here are a few of them:
- The client cost is now better displayed on a lesson’s page.
- Enabled none option for the calendar views.
- We’ve added an Approve reports list filter.
- We’ve created a fancy popup that will come up when creating an Ad Hoc Charge.
- Sales codes for Credit Requests.
- Our data Export functionality has been improved.