TutorCruncher is hiring a business development manager. We are a SaaS Startup which has quickly become the market leader in its niche. We offer specialised business management software, working with clients all over the world to provide an outstanding service which continues to meet and adapt to the needs of the tutoring industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and confident Business Development Manager to join their team. We’re looking for talented individuals and are excited to hear about people’s abilities and life experiences rather than their degrees and other qualifications. The great thing about working in a small company is that you can quite quickly take on responsibilities and have a direct impact on the daily activities of their 250+ clients.
Sound like your dream job? If so, read on!
Starting salary £23k -£28k, expected salary after bonus £40k+. We have an awesome bonus system, no competition just a shared pool so everyone is pulling in the same direction. If you're not making £40,000 within 6 months we've chosen the wrong person.
Take holiday more or less whenever you like; as long as people are still signing up for, engaging with and loving TutorCruncher you're doing it right.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Handling incoming support calls from potential clients and being able to relay the ins and outs of the service
- Managing inbound leads and keeping high levels of responsiveness on our online chat service
- Leading on sales calls and video demonstrations
- Ensuring that all questions, comments and concerns from clients are answered quickly and effectively
- Developing the marketing strategy to ensure we are reaching out to existing and potential clients in the most engaging manner.
Desired skills and qualifications
- Good problem-solving skills, a big dose of common sense and a can-do attitude!
- A real knack for building relationships with clients
- Exceptional standard of written and spoken English with flawless spelling and grammar
- The desire and drive to make a significant contribution to a small business in the short and long term
- A creative thinker, and someone who can provide effective solutions to customers’ questions or problems
- Enjoys working to a high standard
- Is eager to get stuck in
- Has a sense of humour
How to apply
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then send a CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com. We're looking for someone to start ASAP, so we look forward to hearing from you!